Friday, March 9, 2012

*NEW* Lucky Me Collection, DAD Day 9, Sale + Freebie!


Hi everyone! I've got a couple things today. First, I have a brand new collection, Lucky Me. It will be on sale for 25% Off through March 23. You can get the kit, cardstocks, stacked papers, or the whole bundle for even more savings, at either DIVINE or THESTUDIO.


And here are some CT LOs by my wonderful CT Team:


Next it's Day 9 of the A Life Full of Riches DAD at Divine. Here is what I have for you to download today, and you can download in the Divine Forums HERE. Just a note, you do have to be fully registered to download, that includes verifying your account and administrator approval. Accounts are approved several times a day, so be patient, all downloads are available for at least 24 hours, usually more.


And if you aren't signed up for my Newsletter, you can do so HERE. You don't want to miss out on the exclusive freebies I'm giving on my DAD days. I also regularly give exclusive coupons and freebies in my newsletter anyway, so it's worth signing up!

I am also running a special sale during the month of March called March Mini Madness! All of my mini kits are on sale for 30% Off through the end of the month at both DIVINE and THESTUDIO. So be sure to check out the savings. Here's a look at some of the mini's that are on sale!


OK and now I have a freebie for you that coordinates with Lucky Me! Here is a cluster frame for you. Enjoy!




So here's what's coming up next. I still have days 12 and 15 of the A Life Full of Riches DAD and then it will all go into my stores. If you've missed a day, you can find them in my DIVINE STORE the next day for only $1. Days 3 and 6 are already in the store. There's going to be a new coordinating product collection at theStudio releasing on the 14th.  I also have a collab with Aimee Harrison coming on March 23 and another new release for March 30th. So lots of great things to come!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this pretty cluster frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cluster frame! Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete