Friday, March 28, 2014

It's a Good Life Mini-O!


It's that time again, the 4th Friday of the month and Mini-O time at Oscraps. This month I have a mini kit called It's a Good Life. It also has matching Solids and Journal Cards. It's all on sale for 44% Off for 4 days (through 3/31)! You can grab them at The DigiChick and Oscraps.

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=661
 
 
My CT Call is still going on! You have through Sat. to send my your application. I'd love to see it! You can find all the info in this Blog Post.
 
http://snipsandsnailsscraps.blogspot.com/2014/03/ct-call.html
 
It's been a busy week for me. We took an unexpected trip to Chicago on Monday to finalize some things for the sale of Andrew's grandma's condo. She moved to CA in August and we are the closest family to the property. It involved and overnight trip. I've also been dealing with a hosting move for my personal site that resulted in all kinds of issues this last week with downloads, emails, my CT Forum, and My Personal Store. It seems like nothing went right! Nolan has strep again for the second time in less than 2 weeks. So with Joey on vacation (I've been loving all the pictures of the fun they have had on FB) I'm sorry to say that I don't have a freebie for you this week.
 
I'm getting ready to head out on spring break with my kiddos next week so I'm working ahead to have everything ready over the next 3 weeks! Let's hope for no more snags along the way.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment