Saturday, March 1, 2014

*NEW* Owen Mini - Backyard Adventure + Freebie!


Happy Saturday everyone! We have had a busy week here. The snow is still falling, but we're getting ready for Nolan to turn 5 this week. I can't believe that he is already 5!

I have a lot of things for you this week and I wanted to wait for everything to be ready to go before posting, so check out what's happening in my stores this week!

Yesterday was the 4th Friday of the month and that means Mini-O time at Oscraps. The format is the same, mini kits and add-ons, using the same base colors, for 44% Off for 4 days. You can check out the other products in the Mini-O Category to build a stash. This month I was inspired by my adorable new nephew, Owen, to create a baby boy mini for you. So here is my Owen Mini Kit and the coordinating Owen Solid Papers. You can get them at Oscraps, The DigiChick, or My Personal Store for 44% Off through Monday.

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=661
 
 
And here is my LO of the adorable little guy who inspired this collection. Say hi to Owen!
 
 
 
I have some other fun news! I am guesting this month at Gotta Pixel and I have a new collection over there. It's called Backyard Adventure. Last year when I guest at GingerScraps I made some products called Nature's Delight. I have extensively added to and revamped some stuff from that collection to make Backyard Adventure. You can find it exclusively at my Gotta Pixel Guest Store for 30% Off through March 8th.
 
http://www.gottapixel.net/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=191
 
 
I have a freebie for you today too! Joey made these Journal Cards for you that coordinate with Owen. Enjoy!
 
http://bit.ly/1cu9Zlb
 
 

Have a great week!




3 comments: