Friday, September 12, 2014

New Wood Bits!


Happy Friday Everyone! School and activities are in full swing here. I'm adjusting to not having my boys home with me all day but there is certainly no shortage of things to do and it seems like I'm gone from the house more than I'm here.

This week I thought I'd give you some versatile wood veneer elements and an alpha that will match anything in your stash. I chose a darker, fallish wood and had a lot of fun choosing a mish mash of popular items that you might need to make your LO just perfect. The Wood Bits Elements and Alpha are on sale for 30% Off through Sunday at both The DigiChick and Oscraps.

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/
 
Next week I'll have a brand new full collection for you and some other fun stuff happening! Don't miss out!


No comments:

Post a Comment