Friday, November 20, 2015

New Beginnings: November + Freebie!

Happy Friday Everyone! We're supposed to see some of that white stuff tomorrow, but that can't bring me down because my mom and dad are on their way home from FL for the holidays and I can't wait to see them tonight! So thankful for my wonderful family.

This week I have New Beginnings: November for you. The kit and pocket cards are 20% Off this week in My Scrap Orchard Store.

http://scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/

It's coming....Farmer's Market.....are you excited? I am!

 
I also have a freebie for you this week. Here are some flairs that coordinate with New Beginnings: November. Enjoy!

New Beginnings: November Flair Freebie by Snips and Snails Designs

I will see you next week with some brand new products and awesome Farmer's Market Deals!

1 comment: